Monday 10 November 2014

We had a corny day!!


One way to celebrate the fall harvest is to EAT! So, we ate! We spent the day learning about corn and how it grows. We were also amazed at all of the products around us that contain corn. Do you think that any of the following items contain corn?

chewing gum
car tires
corn chips
latex paint
toothpaste
yogurt
bubblegum
make-up


Surprise!!! All of these items contain corn. We were amazed at all of the things that contain corn products! What other items can you find that contain corn? Please comment below when you find something.




 





















1 comment:

  1. I LOVE corn on the cob! I eat corn pasta because my daughter is allergic to wheat and can't eat wheat pasta. Have you ever tried corn pasta? It is really good!
    I miss all my kids from last year! Hope you are learning lots and having fun in Grade 3!
    Love Mrs. Betts

    ReplyDelete